It is very convenient to use a programmable logic controller to control the system. The reasons are as follows: First, the establishment of the programmable logic controller control logic is a program, and the program replaces the hardware wiring. Programming and changing procedures are much more convenient than wiring and changing wiring. Secondly, the hardware of the programmable logic controller is highly integrated and has been integrated into various miniaturized modules. Moreover, these modules are matched, and serialization and standardization have been realized, and the modules required by the control system have been realized. Most programmable logic controller manufacturers have stock supplies and can buy them on the market. Therefore, the hardware system configuration and construction are also very convenient.
1. Convenient configuration: It can meet the needs of the control system. Determine which programmable logic controller to use? Which type? What module to use? How many modules do you need? After confirming these, you can order and buy on the market.
2. Easy to install: the programmable logic controller hardware is easy to install and easy to assemble. There is a connector for external wiring, and the wiring is simple. And after one connection, when replacing the module, just install the wire connector on the new module, and there is no need to wire it again. It does not need to connect any wires inside, just make some necessary DIP switch settings or software settings, and the user program can work.
3. Convenient programming: The peripherals of the electrical transmission equipment are very rich, and there are many types of programmers, which are more convenient to use. There is also a data monitor that can monitor the work of the programmable logic controller. There are also many softwares that use programmable logic controllers. Not only can it use ladder diagram languages similar to relay circuit design, but also BASIC, C, and even natural languages. These also provide convenience for the programming of the programmable logic controller.
4. Convenient maintenance: The programmable logic controller works reliably, and there are not many failures, which greatly reduces the workload of maintenance. Programmable logic controllers are equipped with a lot of fault warning signals. For example, the battery voltage of the programmable logic controller that supports the memory to keep data is insufficient, and the corresponding low voltage signal indicates. Moreover, the programmable logic controller itself can also record fault conditions. Therefore, if the programmable logic controller fails, it is easy to be diagnosed. At the same time, troubleshooting is simple after the fault is diagnosed. The fault can be resolved by module, and the spare parts of the module are available in the market, you only need to do a simple replacement.
5. Easy to change: The programmable logic controller is used in a certain device. If the device is no longer used, the programmable logic controller used can also be used by other devices. As long as the program is adapted, it can be done. If the original equipment is quite different from the new equipment, some of its modules can be reused.