1. Explosion-proof safety type: This kind of explosion-proof electrical equipment does not produce sparks, arcs or dangerous temperatures during normal operation, which can improve the safety level of electrical equipment.
2. Flameproof type: its structure is fully enclosed. Even if it explodes inside the explosion proof vfd electrical equipment, it will not detonate and ignite the external explosive gas, thus eliminating the danger of fire and explosion. The flameproof motor is such a structure.
3. Explosion-proof oil-filled type: This type of explosion-proof electrical equipment will immerse live parts that may produce sparks, arcs or dangerous temperatures that may become ignition sources into oil, so that the external combustible gas does not cause fire and explosion electrical equipment.
4. Explosion-proof ventilation inflatable type: This explosion-proof electrical equipment is filled with air or inert gas inside, and keeps it under positive pressure to prevent external flammable gas from entering the internal electrical equipment.
5. Explosion-proof safety spark type: The electric spark generated by the explosion-proof electrical equipment in the circuit system under normal conditions will not ignite the explosive gas. The equipment is divided into grades I, II and III according to the minimum detonation current. This explosion-proof electrical equipment has a small current limit and is used for instrumentation and communication.
6. Special explosion-proof type: The structure of this explosion-proof electrical equipment does not belong to the above types, but is an electrical equipment that adopts other explosion-proof measures.
1. In principle, the maintenance of explosion-proof electrical equipment should be carried out by the manufacturer of the product. If the user maintains it by itself, it is suggested that the maintenance should be obtained after obtaining the consent of the product manufacturer. The maintenance party shall bear the relevant responsibilities after the product is repaired.
2. The maintenance of explosion-proof electrical equipment should be inspected and maintained by professionals who have mastered and are familiar with explosion proof electric motor classifications.
3. The maintenance unit shall have maintenance equipment and necessary inspection and test devices.
4. A maintenance plan for explosion-proof electrical equipment should be formulated, and explosion-proof electrical equipment should be inspected and maintained regularly.
5. The maintenance of explosion-proof electrical equipment must be carried out in accordance with the requirements of GB3836.13-1997. After the maintenance of explosion-proof equipment, explosion-proof parameters should be measured and inspected, and the requirements of explosion-proof type standards in GB3836 should be met.
6. The repaired equipment of explosion-proof electrical equipment should be inspected and qualified before it can be put into use.