Explosion proof electric motor is a kind of motor that can be used in flammable and explosive places and does not generate electric sparks during operation. Explosion proof electric motors are mainly used in coal mines, oil and gas, petrochemical and chemical industries. In addition, it is also widely used in sectors such as textiles, metallurgy, urban gas, transportation, grain and oil processing, paper making and medicine. As the main power equipment, explosion proof electric motor is usually used to drive pumps, fans, compressors and other transmission machinery. Explosion proof electric motors are mainly used in coal mines, oil and gas, petrochemical and chemical industries. In addition, it is also widely used in sectors such as textiles, metallurgy, city gas, transportation, grain and oil processing, paper making and medicine. The rated voltage, rated current, power, and speed of explosion proof electric motor are the same as those marked on ordinary motors. The difference is that explosion proof electric motor has an explosion proof mark: Ex.
1. First cut off the power of the explosion proof electric motor, disconnect the connection wire between the explosion proof motor and the power supply, and then insulate the power supply to avoid electric shock.
2. Loosen the belt pulley and the motor coupling, and then all the anchor bolts and grounding wire bolts can be loosened.
3. Remove the coupling and pulley, and then remove the fan cover and fan. If there is dust on the fan cover and fan blades, clean it up in time.
4. If the explosion proof electric motor is a wire-wound motor, you can first take out and dismantle the key components such as the brush holder, the brush, and the lead wire.
5. The sequence of disassembly and assembly of the end cover and the outer cover: remove the outer cover of the front bearing, the front end cover, the rear bearing outer cover, and the rear end cover.
6. Pull out the main parts of the rotor and keep the inside of the rotor clean without any bumps.
7. Check whether the bearings of explosion proof electric motor are intact. Then remove the front bearing-front bearing inner cover-rear bearing-rear bearing inner cover.
1. The explosion-proof surface of explosion proof electric motor parts should be protected. The explosion-proof surface should not be damaged. It should be wiped clean and coated with standard anti-rust oil or phosphating treatment before assembly.
2. The explosion proof electric motor explosion-proof joint surface must meet the specified standards.
3. When assembling the VFD frequency converter, debris, dust and other dirt should be cleaned up.
4. The connection of the explosion proof electric motor wire must be correct, reliable, clean, and free of sharp protrusions. The insulation part of the lead of an explosion proof electric motor must be clean and free of grease.